Monday, May 30, 2011

Esyang and the Azkals


Phillippine Football Team Azkalz invades in Cebu for Summer Clinics for youngster’s Football enthusiast.
We are setting a far since we are not VIP’s,I was thinking if I’ll not go closer to the field, I may not be able,
to see them …some girls are screaming when they starting to come out from there hide out :) which is a Bus…


At the middle of the Summer Football clinic for kids, there were some fans inside, approached each player for a signature & take a picture, I just watched with envy, because were outside the field with patz , I tried to ask the guard, to let us go insidethe field, but the guard told us “maam kami man gud kasab-an”  but still I ask the guard with a “pakiluoy face” hahahaaa.. & he said “okay usa-usa lang mam para d mahalata”..yepeyyyyy………


Its the first time I did in my whole life to chase each player just to sign on the AZKALZ magazine I bought
on site… I saw them up close & take a picture feel wear out but satisfied of what I did….go…go… Team Azkals …:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahay..regrets do happen in the end..tsk3x! was not able to rub elbows with cutie GK neil etheridge :)

Anonymous said...

maybe naa pa next time hehehe...